Source Repository (sr.ht) · Mailing lists · IRC (web, /join #tenacity) · Releases
Tenacity is an easy-to-use, cross-platform multi-track audio editor/recorder for Windows, MacOS, GNU/Linux and other operating systems and is developed by a group of volunteers as open source software.
Its features include:
- Recording from audio devices (real or virtual)
- Export / Import a wide range of audio formats (extendible with FFmpeg)
- High quality including up to 32-bit float audio support
- Plug-ins providing support for VST, LV2, and AU plugins
- Scripting in the built-in scripting language Nyquist, or in Python, Perl and other languages with named pipes
- Editing arbitrary sampling and multi-track timeline
- Accessibility including editing via keyboard, screen reader support and narration support
- Tools useful in the analysis of signals, including audio
Prepackaged builds will be available through the releases page on the repository once the initial process of transitioning the project is completed enough for the first release version.
Alternatively, you can build Tenacity
A great place to ask for general questions with using Tenacity, starting discussions about your ideas and feature requests, and generally getting to know the community is the tenacity-discuss mailing list.
You may also use our IRC channel, #tenacity (hosted on irc.libera.chat), where you're welcome to ask questions and have discussions in a more free-form, real-time context. The channel is also bridged to Matrix.
The upstream development repository may be found on sr.ht.
Contribute by sending patches to the development mailing list at ~firstname.lastname@example.org.